Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global company. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
A vacancy currently exists in our Melbourne office for a Partner Development Representative. In this role you will be the first point of call for new Partners signing up to become part of the Xero Partner Program and speaking with Partners interested in using Xerotax.
This role is responsible for supporting the Account Managers in the Accounting and Bookkeeping channels. You will be the focal point for a range of reports from Sales Operations working with the sales staff to prioritise sales opportunities, enable better and more targeted territory management and to provide a contact point for clients that is more readily available than field sales. You will successfully support Xero sales staff in ensuring a high level of data quality to enable the rapid and accurate identification of sales activity and the increase of customer satisfaction.
To be successful as Xero’s next Partner Development Representative you'll ideally have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport over the telephone.
- Experience in a telesales role and the ability to undertake outbound calls to customers in a timely manner while also responding to inbound enquiries via email and phone.
- An eye for detail, consistent follow up and in turn discipline with CRM systems, data and reporting.
- A passion for building rapport and relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders through effective communication, documentation and timeliness.
- Self motivation, energy and determination to succeed
- An understanding of accounting practice systems will also be an advantage.
Just as important is the ability to be #human and take ownership of your environment. We are so lucky to have amazing people to work with and offices to work in and we'd love you to be a part of it.
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success. We will offer you flexible working hours and arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.