Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in New Zealand, Australia, United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us and it’s not just talk – we’ve been ranked number one by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015. And like all great teams with big dreams, it’s what we do together that sets us apart.
This is a new role that will help drive the adoption of Xero within National Accounting firms throughout Australia making a change to use Xero’s cloud based tools. This role will be part consulting and part sales and you will need to be able to question and probe stakeholders to uncover new opportunities as well as present and run demonstrations about how Xero’s products solve a firm's specific problems.
- Demonstrating Xero solutions in pre-sales context to Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Working closely with external stakeholders ensuring deeper adoption of Xero products within National Account firms
- Working closely with National Account Manager and Sales team to deliver business plans for Partners and sales plans for the territory
- Implementing the online strategy developed in conjunction with National Account Manager for each firm
- Engage in a regular face to face, virtual and phone meetings with the relevant internal and external stakeholders managing pre-sales and project priorities
- Assisting partners with data conversions through detailed project planning and training guidance
- Handling Partner technical queries and escalations
- Educating partners on all partner resources available
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Maintaining and updating CRM system of all practice staff and contact details
- Responding in a timely manner to all Partner enquiries
- Manage inbound calls/tickets for enablement from partners
- Manage the creation of resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from Partners
The successful candidate brings an intimate knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and has had experience delivering training. You will also be familiar with financial applications and software, used within a practice. Additionally, you will have strong communication skills and be able to work in an autonomous environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an industry leader in a progressive, fast-paced environment. At Xero, we value diversity, foster innovation and celebrate success. Our culture is underpinned by behaviours that are collaborative, inclusive and authentic.