- Opportunity to establish yourself within the rapidly changing energy industry
- Key strategic and leadership role
- Lead Workforce Planning transformation programs
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 29th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
Reporting to our Workforce Optimisation Manager this role is accountable for the capacity planning and forecasting, recruitment profiling and real time management of our Retail Business. This is a diverse and fast paced leadership role that will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver innovative workforce solutions.
Specifically responsible for leading a team of experienced workforce planning professionals and for developing fit for purpose workforce strategies and processes, this is a high profile position that is key to ensuring Origin provides its customers with an outstanding experience each and every time we interact.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Develop long term staffing plans and budgets in line with Origins strategic plan
- Responsible to deliver the Retail Business capacity plan and resource requirements
- Responsible to make recruitment recommendations to the business that align with our strategic imperatives
- Taking the lead on the Workforce Planning steam on transformation programs
- Responsible to partner with the wider Retail Business (i.e Marketing, Products, Digital etc.) to ensure Campaigns and Change is adequately assessed and implemented
- Manage the delivery of effective schedules , which drive efficiency through adherence
- Manage Real Time function to monitor, highlight and respond to trends to enhance contact centre performance
- Continuous Improvement across Workforce Planning
An experienced and tenacious Workforce Planning Manager who has previous experience managing the Workforce Planning Function and Strategy for a large, complex retail call centre environment, our ideal candidate will have experience leading and inspiring a team while also demonstrating outstanding communication and influencing skills. Exposure to a blended channel call centre would be beneficial as would experience in project management.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Iain Pratt on (03) 8665 7325.
Job Requisition: 54984