About the Role
The Workforce Planner is responsible for effective co-ordination of the day to day Operational Resource planning process. This includes workflow and transactions management, scheduling and rostering against short, medium and long term forecasts to maximise available resources within headcount budgets for Call Centre (Inbound, Outbound, Hybrid, WebChat) and Business Process Outsourcing operations.
- Ensuring resources are matched to workload and the strategic needs for entire AGL Call Centre and Business Process Outsourcing operations
- Producing schedules and rosters including post roster audit, analysis and staffing check
- Working with the National Forecaster and broader Operations team to produce "what if‟ scenarios demonstrating different ways to staff the unit for improvements
- Providing input to the introduction of new resource planning strategies, innovations and process improvements
- Creating and maintaining a substantive capacity plan to support resourcing needs across all lines of business
- Delivering and managing staffing model across BPO operation ensuring transactional timelines are exceeded
- Developing and maintaining Contact Centre performance reports across AGL operations
- Conducting intra-day real time monitoring against both transactional (BPO) and inbound call volumes, highlighting additional resource requirements and potential issues
- Proven workforce planning experience, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of resource and workforce management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to influence and develop strong relationships with stakeholders, business users and leaders
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to provide valuable foresight from data in a timely fashion
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time