Your duties will include:
- Reviewing notifications to create work orders for approved scopes of work
- Delivering a high volume of sequenced, effective and accurate work packages to the scheduler
- Planning to a high quality, considering the 12 week rolling major events calendar and relevant total equipment strategies
- Liaising with the asset management planners to understand fixed plant asset health
- Creating required parts demands and liaising with the inventory planner
- Engaging with supply to ensure parts and materials are delivered on time
- Identifying opportunities for standardisation across sites in order to increase efficiencies and accuracy
- Developing SAP master data to embed standard work packages into task lists
- Identifying and addressing errors and inconsistencies in SAP master data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Task focussed with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, with the ability to utilise multiple data sources to deliver outcomes
- Adaptable and able to work in a continuously changing environment
- Process driven with an enthusiasm for identifying improvements and efficiencies
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling processes; and/ or logistics coordination will be advantageous
BHP’s new Maintenance Centre of Excellence (MCoE) is the coming together of a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying, achieving and maintaining the highest standards in maintenance for BHP globally. This role will be performed from our Centre of Excellence hub supported by the latest technology to engage with our sites around the Australia and the globe. You will be based in Perth, Western Australia, in the multi award winning office tower - ‘City Square’. You will have stunning river views from your modern open plan office, state of the art facilities including virtual whiteboards and video conferencing facilities, 550 bicycle racks with ample lockers, showers and change room amenities and a large outdoor terrace with barbecues. At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms. Reference Number – 54661
- We reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately.
- This opportunity is currently only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australian and female candidates to apply.