ABOUT THE ROLE
• Permanent Full time
• Located at Hughesdale but this may change
• Mercy Health and Aged Care is currently seeking an experience and passionate Health and Safety leader with a proactive and hands on approach to safety
• This role will be responsible for supporting and enabling – Residential Aged Care and Home Community Care sites to proactively and appropriately address factors impacting on the management of health and safety activities, through partnering with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
WHAT WE OFFER
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
• An understanding of health and safety confronting a large and diverse organisation and a broad understanding of WHS legislation.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team and to add value in decision making beyond area of expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to a diverse client group, including preparation of written reports and the development and implementation of a wide variety of WHS initiatives
• Demonstrated experience in working autonomously under board direction
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply For this Job”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: VeeLyn Tan Group WHS Manager 0439 508 279
Quote Ref No: COR33
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|