|Position Title:||Web Coordinator|
|Tenure:||Full-time, Fixed Term - 3.5 months|
|Salary Range:||$78,754 to $83,639 (G06)|
|Description:||The Faculty Web Coordinator works closely with the Central University Marketing team to create and maintain a unified web presence that strengthens our brand as a leading innovative global university and enhances the user experience of our core customers (internal and external) across the Curtin web presence.
Reporting to the Faculty Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for implementing assigned components of the Portal platform content migration strategy including:
- Implement the Faculty Site Migration from Wordpress to IBM Websphere.
- Maintain the website taxonomy and information architecture.
- Create, update, edit and publish written and image content on the Faculty website, social media channels and e-direct mail ensuring information is accurate, relevant and current and complies with Curtin guidelines as well as industry best practices.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to manage and implement the content calendar (creation, editing, publishing, audit, review and update).
- Support and provide guidance and training as required to website contributors and escalate issues.
- Support and integrate marketing campaigns and promotional initiatives through website content and design.
- Completion of a relevant degree with relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant extensive experience and/or education/training
- Proven track record of high quality digital content writing and design.
- Proven proficiency in a range of online technologies and content management systems.
- Demonstrated working experience and monitoring of a variety of social media channels.
|Benefits and Remuneration:||The salary ranges presented are those which are contained within the University's Enterprise Agreements; as are the employee benefits which include employer superannuation contribution at the rate of the current Government Superannuation Guarantee amount up to 17 percent, study assistance, a comprehensive salary packaging and wellness programs and flexible and family friendly work practices.|
|Contact Person:||Sam Cross, Platforms Manager | MAPC/University Marketing , on telephone 92661997|
|Valuing Diversity and Affirmative Action:||Curtin University embraces diversity and inclusion and invites applications from women, men and intersex individuals who share the University's values, ethics, international outlook, value diversity and have an informed respect for indigenous people. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace, therefore, if you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process. All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.|
|Submit Application:||To submit an application, click on the Apply Now button.|
|Disclaimer:||Curtin reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw from the recruitment process, not to make an appointment, or to appoint by invitation, at anytime.|
|Applications Close:||5pm on Tuesday, 5 September 2017|
|Job Type:||Full time|
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Curtin is an internationally focused research and teaching university based in Perth, Western Australia. We have campuses in Singapore, Malaysia and Dubai with strong connections to businesses, in...
|Live Jobs: 19 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Education & Training|