- Business partner with multiple and varied stakeholder groups to provide insight
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Application close date: 29th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is continuing to invest in gas and condensate exploration and production, as well as developing and operating a world-class CSG production business, through Australia Pacific LNG. A leading producer of CSG in Queensland, with growing reserves and new gas exploration interests around Australia, we are seeking the right candidate to become part of the team that's meeting growing demand for energy, and searching for tomorrow's energy solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join Origin's Business Performance team which forms part of our wider Integrated Gas Division. This role is a key member of the Non-Operated Asset Reporting team, which is responsible for providing monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting to stakeholders. You will find this to be a varied role where you will be exposed to a broad range of business challenges and use your expertise to understand drivers and influence outcomes.
Reporting to the Non-Operated Asset Finance Team Leader, your key accountabilities will include:
- Business partnering with the Non-Operated Asset Commercial team to support deliverables and drive outcomes with the operators
- Responsible for Non-Operated Assets Budgets and Forecasts (APLNG and Origin)
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proactively developing and improving processes and systems to enhance accuracy, quality, consistency and timeliness
To succeed in this role you'll bring a strong commercial and analytical skill which will enable you to communicate and analyse complex challenges and deliver outcomes in a timely fashion. Your excellent interpersonal skills combined with your ability to build and maintain relationships with ease will allow you to effectively influence outcomes across the organisation at all levels.
To be successful, you'll bring the following to the role:
- A business background with considerable experience in an analytical and management accounting role
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business/commerce discipline
- CA/ACA qualified (or otherwise equivalent relevant experience and qualifications)
- Experience developing and implementing management accounting systems, procedures and controls
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job Requisition: 52802