Skills and Requirements
- Supply Chain Professional, all Supply disciplines from all industries are encouraged to apply (Mining experience not essential);
- Team-oriented attitude with a continuous drive to improve to reach great outcomes;
An uncompromising commitment to Safety;
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder engagement essential;
- Fostering a culture that promotes team work and an environment that your team will grow;
- A strong desire to led continuous improvement initiatives;
- An understanding of Lean Methodologies and how to get the best out of your environment (highly regarded);
- Ability to obtain and success fully execute S123 and G2 Qualification;
- Certificate III in Warehousing and Distribution or Certificate III or IV in Transport and Logistics would be advantageous.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
Note: Applications close at 10.00am AEST on Monday 19th March 2018