Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Mechanical Fitters with previous mining experience to join our shutdown teams. Various location for casual shutdowns & FIFO & DIDO Avaliable! CLICK APPLY NOW!!!
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- VALID Nationally Accredited Confined Space (Within 2 Years)
- VALID Nationally Accredited Working at Heights (Within 2 Years)
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Ability to provide a clear National Police Clearance (Valid within 12-24 months)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
What you need to know:
- DIDO & FIFO from Perth
- Great pay rates on offer
- Up to 12 hour shifts
- Day and night shifts available
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.