- Take the lead on the bidding and delivery of major transportation projects
- Join a market leading organisation committed to creating a better future
- AECOM offer flexible work options
AECOM is seeking to expand our transport capabilities through the appointment of a Transport Lead within the Adelaide civil infrastructure team, which is a well established and diverse team of 30 engineers, technicians and planners currently delivering a diverse portfolio of projects. The Transport Lead will focus on business development, design and delivery of transport and civil infrastructure projects in South Australia. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across a range of clients and projects across the Victoria/South Australia region.
The Key Responsibilities that the Transport Lead will focus on:
- Leading business development for transport through maintaining client and contractor relationship
- Leading bids for major projects
- Project and design management of transport and civil infrastructure projects.
- Providing support to the Civil Infrastructure team in servicing internal and external client requirements.
- Collaborating across AECOM business lines and offices
We are seeking candidates with experience leading and managing teams and are looking for the next chapter in their career and focussing on the bidding and delivery of major transport projects. You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients while being an integral part of our technical delivery of transport projects of varying size and complexity, under a variety of delivery/contract models.
We are seeking individuals that can demonstrate passion and innovation in engineering for our clients through thought leadership and market led proposals. Ideally, you will have experience within the South Australian transport market and also be looking to be part of a diverse team that focuses not only on transport projects but also on city shaping projects and community outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become part of a multi-disciplinary team who consistently bring knowledge, talent, experience and passion to our work. It is essential that you have recognised tertiary civil engineering qualification and are chartered.
- Formal qualifications in Civil Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 15 years' experience
- Experience in a consulting environment
- A background in leading bids, securing and delivering transport projects
- Experience working in Multi-disciplinary Design and Construct teams
- CPEng (or evidence of progressing towards it).
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.