ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Part Time fixed term contract: 48 hours per fortnight 20 November 2017 - 8 January 2019
• Part Time fixed term contract: 64 hours per fortnight 23 January 2018- 24 July 2018)
• Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3 /Allied Health Grade 2 (Occupational Therapist, Social Worker and or Psychologist)
• Saltwater Community Mental Health Team – Saltwater Clinic, Footscray
• The Clinician role is to provide consumer recovery focused care based on evidence based practice as well as a commitment to the delivery of services that are responsive to the needs of the culturally and linguistically diverse community.
• The primary role of the clinician is to utilize their clinical skills by providing consultation services to ethnic peak bodies and the local community, undertaking a clinical caseload, providing psycho-social interventions and support to the ethnic communities, secondary consultation and support to other team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Mental Health supports people in south west metropolitan Melbourne with severe and complex mental illnesses by providing acute and community-based care. Services are available to adults through acute inpatient programs, residential rehabilitation programs and crisis and community recovery-focused treatment programs. We also offer inpatient and community specialist perinatal mental health services to women and infants in western Victoria.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Registration with AHPRA as a Clinical Psychologist, or
• Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse with successful completion of a specialist undergraduate psychiatric nursing program or a Post Graduate Psychiatric/mental health nursing qualification, or
• An approved degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers, or
• An approved degree from a recognized School of Occupational Therapy and Registration with AHPRA
• Practices under a Recovery Orientated Mental Health Service Framework
• Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes continuity care and service provision.
• Works as a member of the multi-disciplinary team to provide quality, client-focused mental health care
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Maria Malic, Recovery Services Manager, (03) 9928 7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: MMH 82
Applications Close: Sunday 22 October 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 35 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|