Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Retail Design has a team are a team of dedicated and talented people who are responsible for the design management and timely delivery of unique retail environments within our centres.
The team synthesises commercial needs, high creativity and technical imperatives resulting in the creation of extraordinary places for our shoppers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Track design delivery and provide status reports to key stakeholders
- Be the interface between Leasing, Design & Construction, Customer Experience, Shop Fitters and Retailers
- Provide assistance to Regional Team
- General administrative support including coordinating travel, business unit expenses, arranging site walks and managing team calendars.
- Maintenance of Databases
- Communicating critical issues to the Regional Team
- Tracking activities of external service providers, when required
- Managing internal phones and accurately record messages for Regional Team
- Managing photo library
- Managing the distribution of all lease plans and other design documentation
- Dealing with any documentation queries
- Assisting other Team Coordinators nationally
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident, proactive, dynamic, individual who enjoys supporting a team in a fast paced environment.
- You will be an experienced Administrator with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- The ability to use your excellent communication skill to build strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to priorities tasks have a strong, confident personality and have excellent organisational skills
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!