We started Xero to change the game for small business. Our beautiful cloud-based accounting software connects people with the right numbers anytime, anywhere, on any device. For accountants and bookkeepers, Xero helps build a trusted relationship with small business clients through online collaboration. We’re proud to be helping over one million subscribers worldwide transform the way they do business. And we’re just getting started.
An exciting position current exists in our Hawthorn office for a Talent Specialist on a 6m contract. The position will play a key role in the next stage of our growth by attracting, assessing and placing the best talent in market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute recruitment activity to ensure top talent is sourced from active and passive candidate markets
- Educate and advise hiring managers on best practice hiring techniques
- Leverage the Xero employer brand to engage talent communities for immediate and future hiring requirements
- Utilise creative sourcing strategies to cultivate top talent and build talent pipelines
- Represent Xero in a professional manner to all candidates
- Present regular recruitment updates, metrics and reports to the Product Lead team.
- Work closely with PX in AU around induction and onboarding activities
- Organise and attend events and meetups to raise awareness of Xero vacancies and the profile of Xero as an employer of choice
- Assist with any additional projects as required
Our ideal candidate brings end to end recruitment experience managing a diverse, inhouse portfolio. You have a track record of cultivating high quality candidates via traditional and contemporary channels for both current and future hiring requirements.
Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills are a must as is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You effectively utilise technology and sourcing platforms and appreciate the value of networking events and employer branding initiatives.
This is an outstanding fixed term opening to join a business that encourages diversity, fosters innovation and celebrates success.