Opportunity and incredible experiences reward the hard work required to succeed at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals and collectively celebrate success.
About our team
Our national Sustainability Services practice within our Risk Advisory business support our clients to manage the risks and take advantage of the opportunities relating to business sustainability. Whatever industry or sector our clients operate in, we help them take a long-term view of the risks and challenges, supporting them to enhance capital, operational, technological, and risk management performance - and increase value.
Ultimately, we help our clients meet their social, economic and environmental responsibilities, protect people and profits, and create sustainable, long-term improvements for their business.
About the role
Based in our Perth office, this position offers the opportunity to work across a variety of blue-chip, high-profile clients and consulting assignments providing services such as:
* Sustainability strategy development, reporting and assurance
* Climate change mitigation, adaptation and disclosure solutions
* Energy management and alternative energy solutions
* Stakeholder engagement and social licence impact assessments
* Data-driven sustainability analytics to develop and implement simplified and sustainable business processes that enhance operational efficiency and compliance
As an experienced Sustainability professional you will:
* Support new revenue streams through identification and qualification of opportunities in the market, and contributing to business development activities.
* Possess a passion for partnering with clients to help them solve their sustainability challenges particularly across the social and environmental domains
* Have consulting experience with a similar professional services, boutique or consulting firm
* Demonstrate professional maturity in all situations, serving as a role model for junior staff
* Have demonstrated experience in the energy & natural resources, infrastructure and government sectors
* Have a deep understanding of the key sustainability drivers stemming from trends, policies and business responses
* Professional report writing skills and excellent interpersonal and relationship
* Have a strong track record in managing client engagements and build strong relationships with clients
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
Click 'Apply now'