MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms. Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mongolia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom through a network of integrated offices and associated offices.
We are building a culture where we collaborate, innovate and inspire each other and our clients. We understand that working for a partnership in a top tier law firm is busy and often challenging. It involves managing multiple stakeholders and working collaboratively across offices, countries and time zones.
We take pride in being our clients' best partner, and enjoy working within teams of professionals who share their knowledge, respect our values and support each other to achieve our collective goals.
Our Business Information Team
The Business Systems Support and Improvement team plays a critical role in supporting the firm to most efficiently and effectively use the business system, Elite 3e to meet their business requirements.
The Support Analyst is responsible for providing help desk support within agreed SLA's and delivery training and system enhancements responsively to address issues highlighted by support request. This includes the ongoing development of training documentation and delivery and the provision of expert user support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide responsive, client focused, first tier systems support through investigation, diagnosis and rectification of issues
- Assist with identifying, classifying and escalating issues to second tier support
- Analyse user requirements and identify knowledge gaps in user skills and knowledge and provide specific training as required
- Co-ordinate with other members of the Finance Support and Training Team to ensure that the Help Desk is adequately staffed and systems support activities are equitably distributed throughout the team
- Conduct system testing and co-ordinate UAT efforts for the ongoing systems improvements
- Develop, modify and deliver ongoing training modules specific to the needs of MinterEllison and evaluate the efficiency of those modules
- Maintain training materials, including documentation of all business processes (including policies, procedures, forms, workflow, integrations, formats/templates, associated reports and notifications)
- Apply internal standards to all analysis, designs and documentation
- Provide local Financial Services support including general and trust receipting, after-hours support for eastern offices and billing support for end of month
- Perform other tasks as required by the Support and Training Manager.
What you need
We welcome applications from people with:
- 5 years functional business experience, demonstrating strong working knowledge of a legal environment
- experience in system support and training, preferably Elite 3e
- experience in working with practice management solutions Experience presenting technical information in a way that is easy to understand
- strong analytical and investigative skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- a strong, proactive client service focus
- ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- ambition to achieve results and contribute to the success of our business
- resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own
- pride in your work and who you work for.
What we offer
MinterEllison will support your continued development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders, and by surrounding you with teams of great people who are happy to share their knowledge and learn from you as well.
You will also have access to a wide range of top tier employment benefits, which are designed to help you complement your lifestyle outside of work and support your professional needs. These include first class premises, facilities and support, state of the art technology, competitive salary packages, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Sandra D'Souza on +61 8 6189 7839 for a highly confidential discussion.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.