Supply Chain Manager
- Work with a team at the cutting edge of disruptive commercial solar technology
- Be a part of bringing innovation to the market
- Flexible working available
Are you passionate about renewables and want to be a key part in ensuring delivery of disruptive technology to AGL’s commercial and residential customers? Do you want to work with Australia’s most innovative renewable team? If you have the experience and passion, we have the opportunity. So, you with us?
About the role
This role is key function in our Technical Delivery and Operation Team delivering end to end supply chain services to new energy residential and commercial products or services for valuable AGL customers. You will primarily responsible for establishing, maintaining and executing a state-of-the-art, AGL Supply Chain Business Model. Your strategic and tactical decision on best (fit for purpose) supply chain solution to suit various maturity of products or services deployment phase is key to your success in delivering in our dynamic business environment.
- Partner with sales and marketing, field contractors, supply chain service providers, warehouse, 3PL and new energy product managers
- Deliver cost effective, cost clarity, constant improving, constant evolving (due to demand from business) supply chain business unit. You own this business unit.
- Accountable for daily operations escalation and long term demand, forecast & planning of Supply Chain Team
- Identify best fit for purpose supply chain partners, distribution services, 3PL to achieve long term goals and short term needs.
- Lead a set of weekly operations discipline within your team.
- Establish and maintain a well-structured, systemic governance relationship with all suppliers.
- Continuously improve and re-examine processes and contracts to improve safety, process, system, tools and operation cost for your business unit.
- Own all supply chain system, tools and process of the business.
Key to your success in this role will be your engaging leadership style and demonstrated ability to drive strategy within operational environments. You will also possess:
- Extensive track record in a Supply Chain / Supply Chain Management role
- Strong operational performance & capability in high demand environment
- Strong relationship development and management skills, including stakeholder management
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- 3PL/FMCG experience with a strong focus on logistics management.
- Computer literacy to support operations (MS Office, etc.)
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or management related discipline is preferred
What’s in it for you
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative employees in the business and collaborate with cutting edge disruptive technology teams. You will be exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career, working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of the AGL Gas and Renewables business, as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Jane Gaylor on 03 8633 6733 or firstname.lastname@example.org .