Strategy and Marketing Manager, Enterprise Services
Strategy and Marketing Manager, Enterprise Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to helping our customers to adapt digitally, to enable outcomes and empower their organizations to achieve more, by delivering the very best experience and service from Microsoft at all times regardless of where customers are on their journey, to help unlock new opportunities at the intersection of business performance improvement, differentiated experiences and technology integration.
Joining the Solution Strategy Team
We are a small and highly effective team with agility, focus, inventiveness and esprit de corps. We are committed and talented individuals who champion teamwork and unity of purpose.
We play a key role in enabling the future growth of our Services Organisation within Microsoft Australia, have direct impact on our Services Go to Market Solutions and offerings and our overall customer success, with a focus on digital transformation, platform modernisation and customer lifecycle support.
We collaborate with a wide-range of stakeholders to formulate and deliver our Services Solution Strategy and account based engagement plans which will underpin how Services best go to market for optimal growth, and enable and mobilise the sales and delivery organisations to capitalise on this growth through defined customer value propositions.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Bringing a strategic mindset coupling with strong execution capability, you will play a pivotal role in building deep customer and market insight, defining and executing upon the appropriate solution and marketing strategies and tactics to drive customer awareness and engagement, and translating this into proactive sales lead generation in market.
You will be regarded as a subject matter expert of Services solution offerings in customer, partner and internal engagements and events. Your knowledge of industries will enable Microsoft Services to drive and respond to market opportunities with greater agility and precision.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future.
Strategy and Planning
• Own the local Solution Strategy for your assigned focus area(s) and industries, aligned to worldwide strategies
• Develop a go-to-market plan and account-based engagement plan for target customers
• Provide industry and competitive insights to inform programmatic efforts, and develop tactics to drive targeted gains
• Collaborate with sales organisation to ensure solution / cloud mix is aligned to Services plans and scorecard targets
• Work across subsidiary to create timely and quality integrated solution plan for your assigned focus areas(s) and industries.
Leadership and Execution
• Influence and collaborate across Microsoft Services, Commercial, Marketing and Partner segments to drive “One Microsoft” orchestration for customers.
• Execute activities defined in account-based engagement and go-to-market plans for your assigned focus area(s)
• Evangelise the Enterprise Services value proposition and prioritised solutions offerings with and through Sales and Marketing, at customer events and through digital engagements
• Create customer advocacy assets, including internal “win-wire” communications and Enterprise Services customer case studies, in partnership with Sales and Marketing
• Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Solution metrics for “rhythm of the business” (ROB) reviews, identifying pipeline gaps and developing strategies and actions to help Sales meet revenue and scorecard metrics for your assigned focus area(s)
Who we’re looking for
A Growth Mindset, Customer Centricity and Passion for Technologies:
• Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
• Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
• Recognised innovator with strong design-led abilities to inspire a growth mindset for the team and the customers
Solution Strategy and Marketing:
• Experienced evangelist and subject matter expert in Digital Transformation Solutions
• Proven track record including consulting, market development, demand generation, and marketing communications
• Experience in senior Business Decision Maker (BDM) level discussions, supported by exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Demonstrable customer focus, analytical skills, and social selling skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science.
One Microsoft, One Enterprise Services
Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:   https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture   Check out all of our products at:   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Strategy and Marketing Manager, Enterprise Services is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/EnterpriseServices
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.