- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- 3rd Party experience
- High performing and collaborative team
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Lending Analyst to provide support for the VMA Broker channel.
The purpose of this position is to provide lending process, systems and procedure Subject Matter Expertise and analysis capability for change requests to the BOQ Lending Platform, specifically with regards to Broker lending
This position will also contribute to the identification, analysis and monitoring of key Lending Process metrics to ensure the alignment of the Lending Platform with business objectives.
Responsibilities also include:
- Management of the monthly ApplyOnline (NextGen) Broker system release process including test planning, test execution and coordination.
- Providing lending process, procedure and systems Subject Matter Expertise to business users and the Lending Platform Team
- Analysis of changes to lending platform processes, systems and procedures requested by the business
- Identification, development and implementation of key lending process and system metrics which are aligned with business goals and strategies
- Monitoring and reporting of key lending process and system metrics which are aligned with business goals and strategies
- Identification of strategic and forward plans of changes to Lending Platform processes, systems and procedures to ensure the achievement of business goals and strategies
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- No formal qualifications are required – however qualifications in Banking and Finance would assist in fulfilling the role.
- Experience with ApplyOnline (NextGen) and 3rd Party Broker desirable
- Banking experience essential
- Previous retail lending experience essential
- Experience using lending applications and systems essential
- Experience with iApply and FinnOne lending applications is advantageous
- Experience in analysing change requests to lending systems advantageous
- Experience in developing key performance indicators advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia