Caltex has recently partnered with Nashi, who are 100% committed to honest, simple, market fresh fare and coffee. Nashi are now expanding its offering to Sydney.
We're looking for an energetic, organised leader to run a small team of industry professionals. Monday to Friday - days only.
Store Supervisor - Sydney CBD
To be successful in this role you'll need past experience in a similar fast paced supervisory role. Applicants should also have the following:
- A good understanding of food safety and business practices
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- A fantastic understanding and passion for coffee
- Reporting skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Great organisational and leadership skills
- Experience with POS systems
- Cash handling, Ordering and stock control
- An ability to grow revenue with creative marketing ideas
You'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the coffee is served to our high quality standard
- Maintaining cafe presentation
- Stock control, re-stocking duties & monitoring wastage
- General Cleaning duties
- Serving & ensuring customers have an amazing experience
- Rostering, banking and daily reporting
Remuneration will be discussed with the successful applicants. Applications close on Fri 22nd September.
If you would like to know more about us, check out our website at: www.nashi.com.au