- Demonstrate your strong resolution skills in this customer centric role
- A perfect opportunity to progress your career in the high profile Solar and Emerging Business team
- Generous starting salary of $57,429 plus super
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 22nd September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
We are currently seeking a passionate person to become a Case Management Consultant within our Solar and Emerging Business team.
You will be part of a dynamic team that provides post sales and installation customer service support to Origin Energy customers. Our products and services include residential and commercial solar systems, hot water, heating and cooling systems.
- Investigate allocated customer queries, warranty claims, complex complaints and solar system hardware issues
- Resolve allocated cases within agreed timeframes and quality standards to improve customer relations
- Foster a positive and constructive working relationship with Origin and external business partners
- Identify emerging trends and incidences of non-compliance and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Make sensible, fair and reasonable decisions in the resolution of escalated customer issues and complaints
Is This You?
You'll need to be customer focused with everything that you do, demonstrated by previous experience in a customer-service role.
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills
- The drive to achieve results
- The ability to thrive in a structured, fast-paced and busy customer focused environment
- A calm and professional demeanour while dealing with, at times, frustrated customers
- A high-level of numeracy skills
- Experience in either a retail, call centre, sales or customer service role
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of $57,429 plus super
- Permanent full time (38 hour) position with guaranteed stable hours, working on a rotating roster across national business hours Monday to Friday
- A company that support work and life balance
- Two weeks paid full time training conducted during business hours plus 8 weeks in a supportive on-the-job environment ensuring a varied and interactive learning experience
- Entry into a diverse and exceptionally well regarded reward and recognition program (which includes quarterly and annual events)
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job Requisition: 53502