Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield entered the New Zealand market in 1997 and acquired an interest in the St. Lukes Group portfolio in 1998. Today, Scentre Group has an interest in six centres with around 970 retail outlets in approximately 300,000 square metres of retail space.
The Group manages shopping centres in all major urban areas, including five in Auckland, the country’s most populous city. Since early 2000 Westfield has invested more than NZ$1 billion developing its New Zealand shopping centres. Scentre Group’s New Zealand assets are diverse and range from community-based suburban centres to premium retail precincts featuring designer shops, bars and restaurants.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- To assist the Special Projects Manager in assessing and delivering Special Projects initiated by Leasing and in relation to tenancy changes and upgrades
- Assess project in terms of delivery costs and additional costs resulting from variation
- Ensure external quotations adhere to established terms and conditions and track against pricing guidelines
- Resolves issues with Tenants re project deliverables &timeframes
- Review site conditions two weeks prior to commencement of work on site & produce standard report detailing site conditions
- Work from construction plans to determine appropriate project requirements
- Ensure all queries from external Consultants and Tenants are handled promptly and effectively. Follow−up where necessary
- Work with external Consultants to ensure timely delivery of goods and services and achieve project deliverables & timeframes
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who is looking to grow and develop your career.
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and development projects
- Basic knowledge of retail industry would be ideal
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!