What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
"Educators are the ultimate source of empowerment ... Technology can help … but think about what the inspired teacher can do. Really, someone who is active in teaching is the ultimate form of empowerment … in making a difference to the world.".
- Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach.   Core to our mission is creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills – communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, character, citizenship and computational thinking – and supporting educators in guiding and nurturing student passions.   We will empower students and educators to create and share in entirely new ways, to teach and learn through exploration, to adapt to individual learning needs, so they can make, design, invent and build with technology that stays out of the way.   At Microsoft, we believe technology has the power to support learning transformation and be the trusted partner to help governments and nations around the world to build a future ready workforce needed to fuel economies and entrepreneurship.
Join us in our mission of empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow.
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services.   The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist discovers, owns, and closes opportunities utilizing advanced solution-selling skills to drive digital transformation business outcomes for our customers in the enterprise customer segment.
•      Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
•      Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
•      Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation
•      Be a discipled operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and your relationship network to build pipeline
•      Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
•      Develop, drive, manage and lead a discipled opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to Microsoft including our Global Systems Integrator partners
•      Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
5+ years of experience
•      solution sales for CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
•      selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers.
•      identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
•      Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
•      carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals
•      demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
Deep understanding of:
•      Business solutions, ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact
•      The security, regulatory & compliance needs of global customers
•      Account planning and execution skills
•      Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
•      Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
•      Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: BGs, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership
•      Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
Bachelor's Degree required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.