We’ll start by being honest, this is not your everyday Solution Architect/Consultant position. We’re looking for somebody who can understand and document technical, functional and business requirements from our customers and translate them into a successful solution design. You'll work with a huge range of customers, from the smallest to the largest, ensuring that our delivery team is perfectly positioned to implement a successful project.
As the perfect fit for the position, you will provide business consultations for customers, capture the business requirements and deliver a SOW in a highly detailed approach, in order to meet and exceed expectations.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to position success paths for our prospects and customers.
- Link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Gather requirements, create Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders for new and existing customers.
- Position and present implementation options & proposals to customers & prospects.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following: consulting services, project management and business analysis.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Cloud Solutions.
- Knowledge of scoping, sizing & defining statements of work (SOW’s).
- Excel and enjoy presenting - showcase high energy, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team (internal & external).
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth & dynamic environment.
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies.
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation.
- Has worked with Customer Service systems, processes and challenges.
- Prior sales experience.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organisations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organisations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.