Great opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Solution Architect Lead, the purpose and responsibility of the Solution Architect is to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of fit for purpose solutions to meet business demand.
- Develop and maintain domain architectures (business systems roadmaps, patterns and standards, utilising cross-functional knowledge)
- Reviewing, interpreting and responding to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future Information Services (IS) capability, using Super Retail Group’s reference architectures and other design artefacts to produce fit for purpose designs
- Identifying system and project interdependencies and balancing challenging demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- As part of the development process: Evaluate functional and technical options; Decompose architecture into sub-systems / elements, including technical specifications; Define future architecture enhancements and solution evolutions
- Own overall design of domain solutions and provide domain and solution architecture expertise / guidance
- Understand alternative software engineering life cycles required to implement effective information systems
- Assist with new initiative estimation and approval process
- Support with the implementation of architecture governance
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated solution architecture experience, with broad technical experience across ERP and production critical systems
- Exposure to solution architecture including production of architecture models, and advanced, practical knowledge of application and domain best practice and industry standards
- Expertise in building relationships with business and IS leaders and demonstrated ability to guide, influence and negotiate with these stakeholders to drive project outcomes in conjunction with formal governance processes.
- Ability to effectively work at multiple levels, engaging both business and technology partners
- Deep understanding of business-technology trends (retail industry as well as other related industries) and architecture standards and methodologies
- Understanding of the significance of commercial constraints with the ability to recognise potential assignments outside of own area of specialisation
Rewards and benefits:
- The opportunity to work for one of Australasia's top 10 ASX listed retailers
- Flexible working arrangements, talk to us about what works for you
- Free onsite parking Generous discounts across all of our retail brands including Rebel, BCF, Rays and Supercheap Auto!
- Access to our corporate perks program offering great deals on accommodation, flights, gyms, insurances and much more!
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands; Rebel, Amart Sports, Supercheap Auto, BCF and RAYS. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Closing date subject to change