ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Part time (0.6 EFT) Maternity Leave position based at Mercy Hospital for Women, Social Work Department
• The successful applicant will manage a clinical case load involving inpatients and their families/carers in a range of acute and sub-acute settings as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Comply with the requirements of the annual organisational mandatory and role related competencies in policy and procedure.
• Understanding of and commitment to customer focused service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 6,500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Tertiary qualification in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the AASW
• Sound working knowledge of current evidence based practices and a commitment to continuing professional development and research
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Experience in hospital social work desirable
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Jane Middleton, Acting Social Work Manager. Ph: 03 8458 4149
Quote Ref No: MHW 145
Applications Close: Friday, 22 September 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 30 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|