- Opportunity to work with various teams in IT
- Challenging, fast paced and team oriented environment
- Sydney CBD location
Information Technology underpins the RBA's strategic responsibilities, and is the core provider of technology facilities, services and support to the organisation.
Service Desk Analyst role will be responsible to provide first level operational informational technology support for Bank staff, escalating to other support groups where appropriate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Respond to request by providing information following agreed procedures.
- Provide professional customer service, while ensuring timely resolutions and escalations - any support requests not resolved are escalated to 2nd level support groups.
- Ensure all problems and requests are accurately recorded in the service desk system.
- Install/remove desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and desktop application software.
To succeed in the role you must have :
- University qualifications in computing or related field.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office, Windows 7,Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and group policy environments.
- Strong technical understanding of client facing devices (desktop, laptop hardware, etc).
- Knowledge of Antivirus, Citrix, VPN and desktop application environments.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and technologies.
- Experience in working within/with a service desk in an operational support environment.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Staff at the Bank, have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role.
Our core values are promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
Applications close 20 March 2018.
*No candidate applications from agencies will be considered.