Join a highly agile “two pizza” development team working on cloud project which is changing the way the organisation delivers software. Become an expert in cloud technologies if you aren’t already.
Our team delivers at a fast pace to match the feature pipeline from cloud providers and the changing needs of our application teams. The team is delivering cloud via a fully automated application (developer) driven model. We also work collaboratively with our on-premises infrastructure, operations and application teams.
- continuously develop effective user interface with focus on simplicity and usability
- establish UI layout and control standards for a consistent look and end-user experience
- create reusable UI controls and templates
- design, implement and test solutions for new components or modifications to existing functionality
- perform peer code reviews
- participate as a member of a global distributed team
- write product specification and technical documentation
- participate in operational and support activities as a member of a DevOps group.
- 7+ years of experience in web application development, with solid skills in front-end engineering
- full proficiency in web standards and frameworks – HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, RESTful Web Services, JSON
- forward-thinking UI/UX designer skilled in design aesthetics
- experience in designing user Interfaces for optimal user experience and efficiency
- experience in working with Relational Databases – SQL Language
- Test Driven Development and automated UI Testing
- experience refactoring code and evolving architectures
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
Working knowledge (or willingness to learn):
- cloud experience.
- latest web application frameworks
- Linux or Windows configuration
- Networking and Security.
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with email@example.com for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program.