- Solution development and delivery
- Link T&C solutions to business needs
- 6 month limited term opportunity
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 29th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Energy Supply Operations HSE team based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Business, Solar and Energy Solutions HSE Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Lead and manage all training and competency related activities for the Solar and Acumen businesses
- Prioritise, co-ordinate and deliver T&C solutions (process, product, and people) to the Solar and Acumen businesses
- Design, develop and maintain T&C processes, systems and procedures in line with the broader T&C and OC methodologies
- Develop and maintain the Solar and Acumen Competency Framework and associated Learning Pathways
- Partner with other Training and Competency Teams to develop and deliver aligned solutions across Origin Energy
Is This You?
An experienced Trainer with outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, it is expected that our successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to think outside the square to understand business needs and deliver robust and innovative training solutions. It is expected you will have Tertiary and/or VET qualifications in Learning & Development/Adult Education.
You have experience in:
- Leading training teams - performed at a middle/Frontline management level
- Designing and developing competency-based training strategies, policies, procedures and packages in a large organisation
- Collaborating with and influencing people across an organisation, with a proven ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Developing and implementing competency frameworks, competency training and assessment for large organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Electrical or heavy industrial experience
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Iain Pratt on (03) 8665 7325.
Job Requisition: 53461