We are currently recruiting for a Senior Subcontracts \ Contracts Specialist based at HMAS Albatross in Nowra.
Key activities of the role:
- Contract Management of significant Subcontract portfolio as part of the Helicopter Aircrew Training System delivery to the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Key role the management of supplier relationships and strategy.
- Assist in change management of cost efficiency and process improvement across integrated Prime / Subcontractor program.
- Negotiation of contract changes regarding pricing, governing terms and conditions and contract scope of either Prime Contract or Subcontract.
- Prepare and execute negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Engagement with Functional, Commercial and Legal stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 6 years + of post-award Contract/Subcontract Management experience of comparable portfolio size. (ASDEFCON experience a benefit, not essential)
- Tertiary Education (Bachelors equivalent) in discipline relevant to the role
- High level competency in written and oral communication and standard business tools and systems (Word, Excel, Project, Oracle/SAP).
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.