- Melbourne, Australia based career opportunities
- Join a Fortune 500 company based in Melbourne CBD
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements (part time, work from home)
Due to continued growth and involvement in major projects AECOM has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our established Building services group. In this role you will provide technical competence in mechanical engineering to our current and future projects.
The Mechanical Engineer will also be involved in identifying potential buildings services opportunities and assist in the development of proposals to support these opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Mechanical Discipline Lead you will be supported by strong leadership and surrounded by a team of knowledgeable and experienced engineers. You will also be expected to contribute to the enhancement of the AECOM reputation and brand.
- 3 - 8 years' experience in a similar role within a HVAC mechanical services industry is mandatory
- Tertiary engineering qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of design and analysis of mechanical piping and distribution systems including equipment selections
- Project Management experience
- Extensive experience working across a variety of building projects associated to industrial, commercial, healthcare, education, defence and resources.
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible work arrangement that include flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid parental and partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave options
- Corporate employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities