Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Our Humes business is a leading providers of engineered concrete solutions to the civil construction industry and prides itself on delivering customised solutions to our clients.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety and environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, on offer here is:
- Generous salary package including vehicle and sales incentive
- Permanent role with the world's largest building materials company
- Collaborative and collegiate management and team enviroment
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
About the role
Based in Laverton and reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering value-add engineered precast solutions to key customers in the construction and infrastructure industry.
Involved in all aspects of the sales process you will prepare budget estimates, prepare designs, develop tenders and review contracts.
You are by nature very technically minded and are analytical and logical in your approach with the ability to work with people and build connections across the industry.
You will also need:
- Relevant engineering or related degree
- Experience in developing engineering designs and sales tenders
- Strong communication and relationship buildong skills
- Previous account management or consulting experience an advantage
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html