ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Permanent, Full Time position
• Provide clinical oversight for a team of peer and carer support workers
• Based at the Clare Moore Unit, (Acute Mental Health) Werribee Mercy Hospital engaging with clients both pre and post discharge
• Fast paced environment, working collaboratively with the inpatient team and community services
• Access to Mercy Health internal educational program
• Involvement in the ongoing dynamic development of Mercy Mental Health Services
Mercy Mental Health supports people in south west metropolitan Melbourne with severe and complex mental illnesses by providing acute and community-based care. Services are available to adults through acute inpatient programs, residential rehabilitation programs and crisis and community recovery-focused treatment programs. We also offer inpatient and community specialist perinatal mental health services to women and infants in western Victoria.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• A strong belief in the vital role of peer and care support workers in a modern recovery orientated mental health service
• Considerable experience in acute Mental Health Services
• A knowledge of the challenges facing clients on discharge from an acute mental health unit and community services available
��� An ability to coach and support a small team
• Current registration as an RPN or Allied Health professional
• An ability to think and act in a person centred, solution focused manner
• Enthusiasm and energy to deliver a high quality service to clients
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Andrew Tomlinson, Acute Services Manager, Mercy Mental Health 0407889508 or firstname.lastname@example.org Quote Ref No: MMH 79
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 41 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|