WHO WE ARE
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer focuses on gender and diversity inclusiveness within a flexible working environment. We recognise difference through encompassing culture through our teams and building balance and equality throughout the business.
We focus on leveraging this difference, and tapping into the diverse perspectives and approaches of all stakeholders. This is an integral aspect of our strategic focus to achieve diversity inclusiveness throughout the business.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
We are currently seeking a Senior Planner to join our team based in Brisbane on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of extension. The role will be responsible for the preparation and establishment of project planning systems and procedures.
The Senior Planner will provide a key function in our strategy with a focus on:-
- Preparation of engineering, manufacturing, procurement and construction schedules
- Capable of developing a green field or brown field schedule from drawings or other appropriate documentation understanding sequencing and logical linkages
- Ensuring the project schedule is continually monitored, updated and reported against
- Delay and Disruption experience
- Providing advice and support to maintain progress and recommendations of corrective actions including early warning analysis
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in planning on large scale design (EPC or D&C capital projects highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability and functional knowledge of planning and broader project controls processes and procedures
- Strong technical competence in the areas of planning, progress measurement and reporting
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within tight timeframes
- Collaborative team approach together with the ability to influence change in order to achieve project objectives
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- The ability to work with a diverse range of disciplines, taking on new and exciting global challenges
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
- Flexible working opportunities, employee benefits program and competitive salary packages
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this new to market position please click the apply now button
For more information contact: Stacie Turner E: Stacie.firstname.lastname@example.org