- Key Senior Strategic HR role
- Contract opportunity until August 2018 (Maternity leave cover)
- Part-time or job share available
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Application close date: 22nd September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities - from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia - in the field, as well as in the office - or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow's energy solutions. It's an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
This is a key limited term contract position which will partner Origin leaders within Integrated Gas Operations Business unit to provide internal consultancy focusing on identifying opportunities, initiating, delivering results and working proactively to support people initiatives and strategies within the business units they operate in and in the broader Origin context.
You will utilise expertise in the People & Culture Centres of Excellence to assist with the delivery of services to their client groups.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop and implement the business unit people plans and strategies which are aligned to business objectives and the Origin/Divisional P&C Strategy
- Work with client groups to provide leadership coaching and provide expert advice on organisational design, maximising team potential, agility and meeting business needs
- Alongside the resourcing team, develop and initiate effective resourcing strategies for senior role and resourcing activity
- Provide expert change management advice to leadership teams, support change management plans and processes ensuring that change is managed effectively within client group
- Identification and development of talent within the Business unit/s ensuring that opportunities for growth are delivered
- Provide advice and suggestions to ensure that Origin's diversity objectives and culture is maintained and delivered
Is This You?
To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate expertise in business partnering skills in a large corporate organisation.
You will also possess:
- Internal HR consulting experience at Senior Business Partner level or higher
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Commercial mind-set
- Strong experience in business partnering in change management, talent, employee engagement and able to demonstrate experience in improving organisational effectiveness
- Exposure & knowledge of ER/IR
- The ability to travel to site on a monthly basis as required
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Dean Stephens on 07 3028 5522.
Job Requisition: 54341