MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms. Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mongolia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom through a network of integrated offices and associated offices
We are focussed on collaborating, innovating and inspiring each other and our clients. We understand that the high standards we set ourselves in a top tier law firm means that we are constantly challenged to deliver our best and excel. It involves managing multiple stakeholders and working collaboratively across offices, countries and time zones.
We take pride in being our clients' best partner, and enjoy working within teams of professionals who share their knowledge, respect our values and support each other to achieve our collective goals.
Our Flex business – agile resourcing solutions
MinterEllison's fully integrated Flex business provides our clients with an agile resourcing solution by giving them access to a wide variety of talented lawyers who are seeking interesting roles and a different way to work. We strive to have our Flex lawyers thrive when delivering an outstanding client experience. Our Flex business has grown and continues to grow considerably nationally. As a result we are now looking for a Melbourne based Senior Manager to join our team to continue to grow our Flex business in Victoria. Flex was piloted in late 2015 and officially launched in April 2016 and is a key part of our innovation agenda to be client's best partner.
The role of Senior Manager Flex is to continue to grow our Flex business in Victoria. Primarily responsible for growing and managing our existing Victoria based clients and local talent pool, the Senior Manager will also support the Flex business nationally as required.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the partnership, and the broader firm to continue to grow our Flex business in Victoria
- Innovate by providing insight and solutions to meet our clients agile resourcing needs and create opportunities that utilise the full potential of our talent pool
- Inspire by developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a successful Flex experience
- Lead and manage initiatives that identify ways to streamline our Flex operations
We welcome applications from people with:
- a strong, proactive client service focus
- proven ability to manage and motivate
- ability to work in a fast-paced complex innovative working environment
- ambition to achieve results and contribute to the success of our business
- ability to liaise and negotiate at all levels
- demonstrated success in growing legal resourcing solutions
- strong commercial judgement
- experience in fast-paced professional services working environments eg legal especially would be desirable
What we offer
MinterEllison will support your continued development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders, and by surrounding you with teams of great people who are happy to share their knowledge and learn from you as well.
You will also have access to a wide range of top tier employment benefits, which are designed to help you complement your lifestyle outside of work and support your professional needs. These include first class facilities and support, state of the art technology, competitive salary packages, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Marianne Galvez on 03 8608 2716 for a confidential discussion
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Advertised: 4 September AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 29 September 2017
Advertised: 04 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time