About the Role
AGL is on a transformative journey to provide customers with digital first experiences, services, and products. To enable this, AGL is moving towards an AGILE environment, where test and learn methodologies, the ability to anticipate, adapt and iterate will contribute to your success. AGL is making the digital channel and customer experience a priority. Design, build and execute AGL’s next wave strategy for digital optimisation and personalisation activities across all digital channels, leveraging the newly-implemented Adobe Marketing Cloud and Pega systems technology stacks.
The Senior Manager, Digital Optimisation will interface with senior stakeholders across the business, working toward the delivery of a 1:1, personalised experience for digital customers, whilst also shaping and delivering ongoing performance optimisation across all digital channels.
- Scale, reinforce and profile digital optimisation and personalisation activities across AGL, building a brand new high calibre team and formulating all KPI’s and strategic objectives for the new capability
- Manage and grow relationships with Sales & Marketing team to deliver personalised on-site and in-app digital campaign experiences
- Leverage relationship with Adobe, Sitecore and other key vendors to maximise usage of optimisation tools capability and development scope
- Develop and scale digital service optimisation and personalisation activities, driving an agenda of digital service and promoting overall digital adoption for customers.
- Create and reinforce a culture of data-driven decision-making, infusing UX and design activities and strategic direction with real-world digital performance insights
- Drive up digital sales and self-service transaction volumes, working in partnership with the Digital Operations team to achieve all digital commercial and cost-out targets.
- Experience in leading an optimisation and/or analytics function within an enterprise digital environment
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Experience Management products, with supporting experience in Google 360 being beneficial
- Experience within a digital transformation environment, managing change and leading team through wider organisational change
- Intimate knowledge of digital adoption strategies and building and shaping high performing teams
- Knowledge of CX and/or service design processes and the ability to shape optimisation and personalisation activities in line with strategies in these areas.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on investing in you.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion please contact Lea Siebes, email@example.com