Boeing Defence Australia iscurrently recruiting for a Senior Electrical / Electronics Engineer to be based at our Ann Street Facility in Brisbane CBD.
The work includes complex hardware design, development and prototyping activities undertaken in an exciting dynamic and agile environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, test and integration of complex ruggedised electronic PCB's / CCA's
- Creation, review and approval of electrical and electronic design documentation
- Prototyping actual design concepts in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary Electrical / Electronics Engineering qualifications and ability to train / mentor junior technical staff
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in the field of complex electronic design / engineering
- Expertise in the use of Altium Designer PCB design software
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.