MinterEllison is an international law firm, headquartered in Australia and regarded as one of Asia-Pacific's premier law firms. Our teams collaborate across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the UK to deliver exceptional service.
We have a clear goal – to be our clients' best partner. We put the client at the centre of everything we do and partner with them to delivery truly innovative solutions.
We also think beyond the law, offering clients advisers who are multi-disciplinary and industry-facing to help them achieve strategic goals, grasp business opportunities and create value for their stakeholders.
Our Client & Market Growth team
Our national Client & Market Growth team at MinterEllison is a high performing and critical component of the firm and essential to the firm's success. The team supports the partnership by providing the full spectrum of business development and marketing services to ensure the firm develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing clients.
This position is focused on the development of strategy and driving growth with our government clients. As part of the national Government Industry Group, you with work collaboratively with market-leading legal and business development professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
- by working with partners and other legal staff firm wide you will develop and execute strategies to build relationships with existing and government clients, with a particular focus on Queensland Government
- assist with proactive development of pipeline pursuits and work with our tender team to assist with proposals for these clients
- design and execute industry projects to further develop MinterEllison's market positioning
- leading the management of client service team plans and meetings, client planning sessions and workshops
- facilitate and participate in external client workshops, debriefs and client listening
- assisting with the management and development of junior staff
We welcome applications from people with:
- tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, law or business or a related discipline
- marketing and/or sales experience in a robust and mature services environment, ideally B2B or professional services Sound understanding on how government/s operate and do business
- strong influencing skills to manage multiple virtual teams of senior stakeholders nationally. The role requires effective interaction with many senior stakeholders across the firm and peers
- manage campaign development, execution and reporting in line with key revenue growth strategies
- experience in leading key stakeholders to evaluate and deliver pitch, tender and proposal responses
- agility to work with the Partners nationally to develop strategies for key clients by building relationships with clients and industry/market leaders
- confidence to arrange and participate in internal and external client meetings
- strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- a strong, proactive client service focus
What we offer
Our diverse and talented teams enjoy a culture of collaboration, innovation and inspiring others. We are committed to your career development by leveraging the unique strengths you bring to the team and building your capabilities and business acumen to take you to the next level faster.
We care about ensuring you balance your professional goals with your commitments and interests outside of work, and provide a wide range of social, financial and health benefits to support your wellbeing. Our internal support teams are second to none and will help you perform at your best each day.
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Alyce Bennett at Alyce.Bennett@minterellison.com for a highly confidential discussion.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.