At Caltex, we're with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia's leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. We're a diverse, multi-faceted business full of people ready to make a difference. Our growing and changing business means we've got career opportunities across different parts of the business.
We are looking for experienced Senior Buyers/ Buyers to join our dedicated Convenience Retail Merchandising team. Based at our head office in Sydney, you will be responsible for implementing our category strategy by planning and managing price, promotion, range and space within our retail sites nationally. To give you an idea of what this involves, you will:
- Develop and manage assortment and distribution plans to meet category goals
- Create and manage Visual Merchandising and Space plans
- Manage base and promotional pricing
- Manage day to day interaction with trading partners
- Reporting and analysing category performance across agreed metrics and KPI's;
- Review of market data and trends and look for opportunities and initiatives to drive shop sales and profitability.
To be successful you will have previous experience in a Buying/Category Manager/Promotional Marketing position, in the FMCG or convenience/supermarket industries. You will have demonstrated experience in building solid relationships externally with customers and internally with key stakeholders including senior leadership teams. You will have proven achievements in driving category growth and managing suppliers.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing team of retail professionals!
If we've got your interest, we encourage you to submit an application because we would love to tell you more. Click 'Apply Online' below to register your interest. Applications close on 22 September 2017.
Our culture is open and team-orientated and lets our employees be themselves while achieving great results. Our core company values - Care, Own, Move, Serve, Win and Trailblaze - act as a roadmap to ensure we continue to grow and enable millions to keep moving.
Working at Caltex has many benefits, including:
- Flexible work options (enabled through technology)
- Career development opportunities
- BabyCare Package (including a BabyCare bonus).
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate health plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study reimbursement
- Opportunities to relocate intra and interstate
- Employee Share Scheme
- Personal Performance Bonus and Company Incentive Scheme
- Two x Star Card with a 25% fuel discount, for a privately-owned private-use vehicle
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply.