- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit senior banker or financier from supply chain financing products & solutions
- We’re a flexible employer. Chat to us about what would make work ‘work’ for you.”
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ Finance are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of a professional Supply Chain team in the Melbourne CBD and gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and products.
BOQ Finance delivers asset finance solutions to SME and mid-market corporates predominately via intermediaries. Our partners are increasingly demanding access to a broader range of finance and banking services including Debtor Finance, Trade Finance, Inventory Finance, in addition to Asset Finance; delivered as part of broader relationship and solution-focused proposition which is enabled by a full banking relationship with the business customer of the intermediary.
Your new role:
This newly created role requires a senior banker or financier, well versed in “supply chain” financing products and solutions. You will enjoy:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business lending intermediaries
- Generating new business opportunities within the customer target market
- Assessing new business opportunities within the context of BOQ Finance's risk appetite and credit policy
- Collaborating with other BOQ divisions and customer segment teams to share business opportunities, where an application is for a customer outside of BOQF's customer target market
- Managing the ongoing customer relationship, including routine customer service, along with covenant, compliance and operational management
- Achieving financial, risk, operational and teamwork performance goals that ultimately underpin BOQ Finance's customer growth and advocacy strategy
You are distinguished from your peers due to your well-developed commercial acumen, commercial / business lending exposure and passion for exceeding customer expectations. You have solid project management experience and expertise in business development, in-field prospecting & networking due to your well-honed negotiation & influencing skills. Your business finance, financial markets & business banking product knowledge combined with your ability to manage complex business banking customer connections are highly regarded.
Be part of the journey in setting up a new business for BOQ Finance and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia