- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Senior API Integration Developer
- Brisbane based role – Full time permanent
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of our digital team where you will be responsible for design and development of APIs that provide digital banking services to partners and customers. APIs will be a keystone technology for BOQ’s digital strategy. You’ll be working with a dynamic team of innovative professionals who are committed to driving real change and adding genuine value. The team are multidisciplinary, using lean, agile, and design-thinking approaches. We are committed to making big changes that shape the future of digital banking.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior API Integration Developer to join our digital team. As the successful candidate you will have courage, drive, impact, honesty and integrity. You will report directly to the Product Owner and take a large role in shaping the continuous deployment of innovative software to BOQ’s customers. You will work with BOQ security, BOQ Architecture and our integration partners in the creation of software patterns, security patterns and API standards. APIs will be developed in C# and deployed onto a state of the art micro-service execution platform (Service Fabric). APIs will be highly secure using CA API Gateway technology and Identity Management technology. Integration APIs will power BOQ’s mobile apps, new websites, B2B integrations, and BOQ’s new products and services. These APIs will have real impact on the experiences that we deliver to BOQ’s customers. Many APIs will be released to the Fintech community and will provide a platform for further innovation.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Providing technology consultation
- Assisting in defining the scope and sizing of work
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and orchestration design
- Software development, configuration and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
- Experience in a similar role within the financial services industry will be highly advantageous.
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience working in a DevOps and agile delivery operating model
- Experience and knowledge of API Gateway product Layer7 or similar product
- Experience on any enterprise service bus product is desired (Microsoft BizTalk server, WebSphere service Bus (WSB), MULE, Apache Service Mix, Oracle service bus)
- Experience in ServiceFabric/ WFC - js - Swagger, RAML, and Open API frameworks
- Experience with rapid prototyping and POCs/trials
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia