Our people are our brand at Deloitte. Would you like to help shape our brand and our clients experience in our successful and growing Tax function? With a hunger for success you will be given the tools and knowledge needed to drive innovative and successful solutions to our clients as well as focus on your career development.
About the Role
Our Sydney Business Tax Advisory team is focused on providing expert tax advice and services to some of the world's largest and most highly regarded businesses. Working on Corporate and International Tax, transactions, M&A and restructures you will be exposed to the day to day tax affairs of some of Australia's largest and most complicated groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high performing and ambitious Senior Analyst with a focus on providing high quality value add tax advisory work. With the opportunity to innovate and drive change, the team provide a great culture to take ownership of your work.
Assisting global businesses with their Australian tax obligations and advising on special and complex projects the role will include:
- Providing complex tax advice in relation to such matters as corporate restructures, acquisitions and divestments as well as tax losses, tax consolidation, CGT, debt/equity
- Focusing on the delivery of multiple client engagements, including, identification of issues and opportunities, research and preparation of advice on complex tax matters
- Building and managing trusted client relationships through exceptional client service
- Manage and mentor our upcoming talent in the team through coaching and on the job training
- Working directly and learning from experienced Partners across all engagements
About Your Experience
Ideally you are currently a Senior Analyst, or, an experienced Analyst looking to take that next step from another professional services, or, top-tier legal firm. Being degree qualified in Commerce and/or Law is preferred.
Coming from an international or corporate tax background you will be commercially aware, with the ability to pro-actively manage our client's tax affairs. A high detail focus and strong analytical skills with set you up for success in this exciting and challenging role.
About Our Culture
From day one at our firm you will be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you build the skills and capabilities you need to succeed. In a truly diverse workforce you will be able to bring your whole selves to work and create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of providing an impact that matters.
To apply, please follow the links to apply. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Tracey Callaghan, from the Talent Acquisition Team.