Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Xero recently surpassed 1 million subscribers globally… and we’re just getting started.
An exciting vacancy currently exists in our Hawthorn office for a Sales Operations - Data Analyst. The role will be part of the AU Partner Channel Sales Operations team which provides high quality and best practice systems training, operational processes and reporting to the Xero Partner Sales team and Sales Managers across Australia. You will source data, and analyse and distribute reports for the sales team both ad hoc and periodically, and maintain databases to ensure accurate and timely reporting. The Data Analyst role is seen as a ‘go-to’ person for questions on sales data, data sourcing and technical use of CRMs, Excel, Google Sheets and SQL.
This role plays a key part in turning our data into useful information and insights to make business decisions at various levels, including account managers, territories, and the overall partner sales channel.
Our ideal candidate brings
- Previous experience in a Sales Support/Operations role (including sales metrics and commissions)
- Excellent data analysis skills including intermediate to advanced Excel and SQL skills (Salesforce experience - highly regarded)
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the next stage of the Xero success story.
At Xero, we foster diversity and inclusion, drive innovation and celebrate success.