Xero is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
We are rewiring the global small business economy, enabling it to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. Xero recently surpassed 1 million subscribers globally… and we’re just getting started.
An exciting 12 month maternity leave contract currently exists in our Hawthorn office for a Sales Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the role will be part of the AU Partner Channel Sales Operations Team which provides high quality and best practice systems training, operational processes and reports to the Xero Partner Sales Team and Sales Managers across Australia. The main activity of this position will be to improve sales operations processes and provide systems support to the sales team. The Sales Operations Analyst role is seen as a ‘go-to’ person for questions on sales systems, business processes and supporting tools (Salesforce), and the Xero Partner Program.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Liaise with Salesforce team to address system issues/bugs
- Systems improvements - end to end process including process analysis, working with business analysts (SFDC), testing and communicating changes to Sales
- Onboard and train all new partner sales staff on Salesforce and other supporting sales tools
- Identify training/adaptation gaps in sales systems and hold regular or as-needed training sessions for sales teams
- Create, manage and communicate sales systems training/process/reference documentation
- Provision and manage MGX subscriptions for partner sales team
- Understand and stay up to date with the latest of Xero Partner Program and contribute to implementation where required
- Monitor efficiency of Salesforce dashboards and tweak as required depending on user’s needs
- Ensure that actions identified in key reports are undertaken promptly and results recorded
- Develop best practices processes to support repeatable activities
- Champion continuous improvements to sales operations processes through ongoing/periodic reviews/ feedback provided from partner sales team
- Work closely with Data Analyst (Sales Operations) to provide best sales operations service to partner sales team
- Maintain effective relationships with all partner sales stakeholders as well as other departments, including but not limited to Marketing, Education, Partner Program, Customer Experience and Billing teams
- Administrative tasks as necessary
Our ideal candidate brings
- Previous experience in Sales Support/Operations and/or Business Operations
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience using Sales systems and/or CRM preferred
- Salesforce.com experience viewed favourably
- Salesforce Wave Analytics - building reports and dashboard - viewed favourably<span
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the next stage of the Xero success story. At Xero, we foster diversity and inclusion, drive innovation and celebrate success.