About the Role
AGL is leading the way with disruptive technologies and aims to ensure the business delivers scalable, profitable solutions. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity exist for an engaging and proactive sales professional within our team in Melbourne.
Based at our state of the art head office in the heart of Melbourne you will join our high performing, team who partner with our residential customers to sell energy solutions, primarily solar power as well as any new exciting products such as battery technology
As an Inbound Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing a total solutions offering to our residential customers, responding to general enquiries and converting these into product sales whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Managing inbound calls while ensuring that all customers are registered in our CRM system with the appropriate assessment of their eligibility for solar and potential sales outcome.
- Engaging with customers over Web Chat and call backs from web leads.
- Achieving weekly and monthly targets through managing a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Working with the sales leader to ensure that we meet all compliance obligations and provide an outstanding customer experience in a timely and professional manner
- Previous experience & success working in a similar phone based sales role ideally within in a regulated industry
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and influencing skills that will build strong relationships
- A sales approach that is focused on the long term strategy
- Capable of creating growth opportunities and managing your sales pipeline
What's in it for you?
Fantastic earning potential with our uncapped incentive plan, paid monthly.
Be part of AGL's innovation New Energy group focused on solving our energy challenges for tomorrow.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Edith Chan on 03 8633 6575.
Advertised: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time