Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
Shape your skills with our global technology team
Do you want to develop your technology skills within a global team? With Accenture Technology you will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes. You will assess, define, implement and/or support world-class solutions for our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
The Application Services Account Executive – Products: Consumer Goods/Retail is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The Account Executive will be expected to build an account plan for area of work in coordination with the Client Account Lead, Technology Account Lead and Application Services Lead and will be responsible for growth and client relationship management. The Account Executive will handle a single account or multiple accounts focusing on the Consumer Goods and Retail sector in the Victorian or New South Wales market with an indicative annual book of business of between $10 million-$12 million.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client relationship management at multiple levels of client hierarchy.
- Business Development of up between $10 million-$12 million, driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, delivering client presentations, preparing estimates, proposals and participating in negotiations.
- Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build customized solutions and pitches to enhance revenue growth.
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company wit more than 411,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law