Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Safety Administrator, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results supporting the HSE&T Manager and the Safety Advisors on site.
Peak Downs is located 6km south-east of Moranbah in the Bowen Basin.
- Provide administrative support to the HSE&T Manager, Training Coordinator and Safety Advisors
- Assist the HS&T team in the compilation and preparation of monthly reporting requirements including data management within the Thiess Safety Management System, Synergy (Enablon)
- Proactively support the Training Coordinator meet the key objectives of the Training Department by facilitating the administrative requirements of the Thiess Training System
- Perform other duties as may be defined by the HSE&T Manager
What skills and experience do you need?
- Previous experience as a H&S administrator within a resources, construction or legal industry would be considered advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Planning & organising
- Time management
- Relationship management
5 days on, 2 days off roster
How to Apply
If achieving success through people and bottom line results, and progressing your career is your passion, then consider joining a company that's as excited about the important things as you are. Thiess strongly supports a culture of recognition, leadership development and offers a stimulating and satisfying work environment, so there is no better time to join Thiess.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we operate.