As a leading international law firm, MinterEllison offers a full range of legal services to an impressive list of clients across Australia, in Asia and globally. We work on interesting, challenging and innovative legal issues and clients trust us with their largest and most complex transactions.
A great opportunity currently exists for a Retail Leasing Paralegal in our Sydney Property team. We are seeking someone with confidence, enthusiasm and drive to assist with a wide range of leasing based work.
The role would suit a Paralegal who is able to manage a high volume and large scale leasing work in a collaborative team environment. You will work on a range of retail, commercial and industrial leasing for high profile national clients.
What you need
We welcome applications from people with:
- experience in retail, commercial and industrial leasing
- an ability to work in a high volume, deadline driven environment
- high personal and professional standards
- exceptional client service skills, responsiveness and attention to detail
- an interest in contributing to process improvement and systems development
- a strong client focus and demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with peers, clients and industry experts
- ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own
- pride in your work and who you work for.
What we offer
MinterEllison people are caring, high-achieving and supportive of each other both at work and outside of it. You'll enjoy being able to call on a network of business support resources for assistance, and have the flexibility you need to engage effectively with your work, your colleagues and any further study you may be undertaking. We also offer a wide range of accessible in-house learning programs including Word, Excel and Powerpoint and other soft skill courses around communication and time management.
We offer competitive top tier employment packages and a wide range of employment benefits. Our internal support teams are second to none, and our learning and professional development programs are designed to maximise your legal technical expertise, client and solution focus, business acumen and leadership skills to help you take the next step in your career.
You will enjoy challenging and interesting work and, more importantly, you will also enjoy being part of a cohesive and supportive team which facilitates the highest quality personal service to our clients. We also offer:
- competitive salary
- a comprehensive induction program
- ongoing professional training in all areas
- ongoing and accessible support from lawyers and team members
- free gym membership
- a range of corporate benefits
- an active social club and monthly staff drinks
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly. Please submit your CV for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Alyce Bennett at Alyce.Bennett@minterellison.com for a highly confidential discussion.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.