ABOUT THE ROLES:
Fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Tertiary Public Hospital. Our 61 bed “state-of-the-art” Neonatal Unit comprises of a Level 6 NICU and a Special Care Nursery. We have a culture of teamwork and inclusivensss, and would love you to join us!
• Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
• Located at Mercy Hospital for Women, Heidelberg
• Provide and implement high quality clinical care for premature and sick babies and their families
• Play an integral role in a motivated clinical team with a strong family centred care approach
• Professional development opportunities
• Involves working across all rostered shifts
• Permanent night duty offered with an annual 6 week rotation onto days
• Fixed term contracts available
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 public Teaching Hospital in obstetrics & gynaecology, neonatology, anaesthetics and gynaecological oncology. We are a specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• Registered Nurse/Midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Minimum of Post Graduate Certificate in Neonatal Intensive Care or minimum 2 years’ experience in Level 6 NICU – if applying for a NICU position.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Level 3-4 SCN – if applying for a SCN position.
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with other members of the health care team
• Ability to perform and demonstrate evidence based practice within a clinical setting and be committed to ongoing professional development, clinical excellence and continuous quality improvement
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Neonatal Services Nurse Unit Managers; Nicola Harwood, firstname.lastname@example.org, Jacqui Flanagan, email@example.com or Theresa Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: MHW 162
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLES:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|